Friday, January 10, 2020

Day 3: I'm Twitching on a Segway

1/8/20 Today was Twitch and Segways. We started out nice and early going to Twitch headquarters. Twitch was an interesting place. It felt much more similar to PlayStation than Google. I think that slick is the word best to describe them. Something that really shocked me was that they just had beers in the fridge with all the other drinks that were totally free for the employees to use. Google seemed less about creating a creative space but Twitch was all about that. Break rooms with video games, posters with everyone's favorite childhood games everywhere. It felt more like a place a bunch of nerdy kids would create rather than an office, it was amazing. After that we decided to ride Segways. They are not my favorite mode of transportation. I would've much preferred to walk through the park enjoying the view.


No comments:

Post a Comment