Saturday, January 11, 2020

Day 5: Hey Look "Mom" I Made It

1/10/20, Today we went to a taping of the show Mom. The show had this guy who basically put on a show for us while the crew was setting up the scenes and equipment. While the show he put on was entertaining I was there to learn how shows are taped. He was too loud for me to hear anything that was going on on the set so I had to really try to work on what was happening. I saw a lot of interesting things. One thing that was really cool was that the director would change things on the fly. He would yell cut, talk to a an actress, and then on  the next take there would be a new line of dialogue or action from the actress. It was definitely something cool to see how well the crew worked together to have the taping go right along as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment